So you are going through a breakup. There are moments when you feel lonely. There are moments when things feel tough. You may be wondering – How do I get through this breakup?
Let these empowering breakup songs help move you through your breakup. Some lyrics talk about acting on angry revenge like ‘busting the windows out your car.’ Although these songs are very therapeutic, we know that you know not to act on them. Right? If you feel the urge to act out of anger, just turn up “I Love It” and dance around the house instead.
When to listen to these songs:
- In the car to get you pumped up.
- When you start contemplating contacting your ex.
- When you forget why you broke up with your ex.
- When you just want to feel empowered.
- Survivor – Destiny’s Child
- Fighter – Christina Aguilera
- Stronger – Kelly Clarkson
- Bust Your Windows – Mercedes (Glee Version)
- Rumour Has It – Adele
- Spirit Indestructible – Nelly Furtado
- Leave (Get Out) – JoJo
- Stronger – Britney
- Wide Awake – Katy Perry
- I Love it – IconaPOP
I hope these songs help you fly through healing from your breakup. **No smashing windows is required for full recovery from your ex.